[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons at Washington Blvd 6/27/10

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 13:53:56 EDT 2010

Greetings, good gentles of the Barony!

Thrown Weapons Practice
Sunday, June 27th
11 AM - 1 PM or so....

Do not let the hot weather keep you away from thrown weapons -- remember, our range has shade trees! Come all to enjoy throwing! Also, the loaner equipment will be on hand for testing, as you prepare to shop for your own weapons at Pennsic. Uhro may be bringing the atlatl for us to play with -- everyone is welcome to try it out.

Remember, wear or bring closed toe shoes, and bring cold water or other beverage. I will be encouraging all to throw as much as possible to prepare for TW tournaments at Pennsic, and to build up your Royal Round scores.

Finally -- we found a red shirt after practice one day, if it is yours, please stop by and claim it.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!

Elss of Augsburg