[SCA-BMDL] Twelfth Night Assistance Needed

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 16:22:06 EST 2010

Greetings unto the Good Gentles of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands from Elss, Autocrat of Twelfth Night:

I reach out to you all in need of assistance. Because of the very limited number of actual rooms at the Lodge at North Park (there is only one), we are in need of a pop-up tent that can be set up to provide a retiring area. Ideally, it would be one of those 10'x10' or 12'x12' pop up tents, with sides, in relatively good shape.

Please reply to me privately if you can lend us a tent for the day.

Many thanks in advance!

Yours in Service,
Elss of Augsburg
Autocrat