[SCA-BMDL] Twelfth Night ADDITIONAL Assistance Needed

muirgens at aol.com muirgens at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 17:04:16 EST 2010

In addition, if anyone is willing to help retain for visiting Royals, please contact me off-list.  I'm not sure if we will need additional staff, but I'd like to have a "go-to" list just in case.

Lastly, if anyone is willing to make some yummy baked goods for the royalty space, please do so!  I would ask that you not use nuts due to some reported allergies.  Let me know (off line) if you are willing to do that so we don't end up with a glut (although I'm sure we could manage to work our way through them!).

Thanks,

Duchess Morgen of Rye
Royalty Liaison for the event...