[SCA-BMDL] A Call for Judges at the Debatable Lands Twelfth Night Celebration

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 25 14:36:49 EST 2010

And not just any kind of judges, but cookie judges!!!!!

>From the Royal Baker,

At the BMDL Twelfth Night Celebration, there will be a competition to select the finest cookie chefs in the land.

To the identify these, the attending Royalty be asked to select their champions. Additionally their Excellencies and the King and Queen of Misrule may also choose. I also ask for volunteers representing the Lords and Ladies of the Barony-Marche offer their services to me to choose populace awards.

After they're done, everyone else can dig in.

Judges will be chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please contact me at the addresses below.

In service to the Kingdom of Aethelmearc, the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands, and the Autocrat,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Home phone: 1-412-247-4467