[SCA-BMDL] Heralds' & Scribes

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at consolidated.net
Mon Feb 1 16:59:55 EST 2010

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Apologies for cross-posting.
I just realized that Heralds' & Scribes' is less than three weeks away, and I haven't
even sent in reservations.
I'm looking to coordinate travel plans and crash space/hotels for the trip up and
back, since I know a number of people from the Barony are teaching.  The van
seats up to seven (four people plus crates of books and feast gear and such fit
extremely comfortably, as those who went went out to the Midrealm Heralds and
Scribes in December can attest).
I'm currently planning to go up Friday night and come back on Sunday (Saturday
night is a possibility, depending on weather and other peoples' schedules).  I am
NOT day-tripping, because I am under no circumstances a morning person.
If there's a baronial scribal list, could someone forward this?  Thanks in advance.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at consolidated.net