[SCA-BMDL] 9/23/09 - Canton of SteltonWald Archery Practice

Katlyne MacRoth katlyne_macroth at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:51:48 EDT 2009

Greetings good gentles,

I send word of Archery Practice to be held in the fair Canton of Steltonwald this Wednesday, September 23,2009 and invite all to join us to sharpen their skills!  New comers are always welcome!

Archery Practice will begin at 6pm and run until 9 pm at the Beaver
                                Valley Archery Club,
                              277
                                Rothart Dr. New Brighton, PA 15066.  All gentles are welcome, we will shoot outside as long as the weather is fair and the light is good.  The price per archer is a $6 dollar donation for indoor range and $3 for the outdoor range.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  No calls after 10 pm.

Yours in service,
Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill
mka Heather Hupp

muirgheall at gmail.com