[SCA-BMDL] Anyone going to Harvest Raid?

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Mon Sep 21 10:37:16 EDT 2009

Greetings from Myfanwy!
I'm looking for anyone in the Barony who is going up to Harvest Raid this
weekend, and can pick something up for us from the Coronation autocrat,
specifically a smallish tote/duffel bag that Alastar left in the lords'
changing room on Saturday (we were both pretty fried by the time we left
site, and didn't notice until we got home yesterday afternoon).
If someone can get it back to the Pgh area, I can then arrange to come
collect it at their convenience.
Please respond off-list, so as to not clog up bandwidth.
Thanks in advance.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net