[SCA-BMDL] Fighting Site Clean-up

crossbow1953 crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 20 09:56:00 EDT 2009

>From the Captain of Archers,

I would like to organize another clean-up of the Washington Boulevard practice site. We did this last year and it improved the site immensely. While it's not nearly as bad this year, it is starting to get a little filthy.

I'm looking at a couple of dates in October for this project particularly October 11th, the day after Hunter's Moon in Hartstone, or the 18th, the day after Crown Tourney in Coppertree.

If anyone would like to help and has a choice of dates, please contact me and we'll set a date together. Marshalls and Captains, I'd like to hear from you.

This is important to the Barony-Marche as it demonstrates not only to the community, but to the city government that we are responsible caretakers in the use of open property.

Thank you...

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
home phone 1-412-247-4467
cell phone 1-412-901-5239

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked."