[SCA-BMDL] scribal help

Cara & Char charb at email.consolidated.net
Sat Sep 19 22:46:47 EDT 2009

Greetings!  Would any scribes be willing to help teach our daughter, Leah, who is painting her first scroll?  We will be at Washington Blvd tomorrow for Thrown weapons and archery, arriving approximately at 11:30am, and she is often bored and looking to do A&S by 1pm latest.  We will bring her pencil-drawn scroll, the rough draft scroll, a table and chair for her, and any paints and brushes we can scrounge up.  It is based on the Tres Riche Heures de Duc de Berry, so that is the color palette and technique she's attempting.
Yours,
Byron and Ariella