[SCA-BMDL] PSA - Canvas sale

Erin Childs wanderingpixie at livejournal.com
Wed Sep 9 19:54:15 EDT 2009

Is anyone interested in splitting a bolt?

As of Tuesday morning, all of the small bolts were gone but he still
had some 100yd bolts.  I think I need 40-45 yds, but could come up
with a more exact number if necessary (I may be way over-estimating.).
 A full bolt would cost between $350 and $375 including shipping.

Please contact me off list if you think you are interested.

And thanks for the tip, Arianna!

-Ailis Linne