[SCA-BMDL] Labor Day open house

Michael B. Greenstein greenstein at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 4 18:25:31 EDT 2009

Greetings unto all, from Michael Alewright and Katherine Sinclaire!  Labor Day comes.  Join us!  Starting at 4:00 p.m. on Monday and ending at some modestly reasonable hour so we can pry our tired carcasses out of bed for work on Tuesday, we're having an open house.  We will supply dead critter parts, beer, chips, soda and whatnot.  You supply the rest.  Associative coolness principle applies.  Folks with allergies: cats live here.

The address is 8012 Westmoreland Avenue, Pittsburgh (actually, Swissvale), 15218.  Our phone number is 412-244-1854.  Look for the yellow brick house with the green and white porch.  More specific directions available upon request.  A Google link so you can get directions:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=8012+westmoreland+avenue,+15218&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=K5OhStKcBamd8QbCxPzqDw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

Do try to let us know you're coming if you can, so we have an idea of how much dead critter to buy, but feel free to be spontaneous.

In friendship,
Michael and Katherine