[SCA-BMDL] November Barony Meeting announcement

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 9 21:38:11 EDT 2009

Greetings to all Friends of our Fair Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands!  We hope all will join us for our November Barony meeting at our castle on Sunday November 8th.  We will have archery practice starting at 11am (and hopefully Thrown weapons practice as well), then the main meeting starting at 1pm.  There will be an Autumn Pie Contest, so find your favorite pumpkin or apple or any kind of Autumn-appropriate pie recipe and bring a couple to share!  We would love to see our Period kitchen used for medieval cooking, so please think about any way to demonstrate a period recipe for those interested.  There will be heavy weapons fighting and fencing following the meeting, and all are invited to stay and socialize until 5pm.
Please note the next Barony meeting will be at our Baronial Twelfth Night event in North Park Lodge on Saturday January 30th and we are investigating indoor sites for our March meeting.
Yours In Service,
Byron and Ariella