[SCA-BMDL] Harlech Castle Kitchen Thanks

crossbow1953 crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sun May 31 17:42:06 EDT 2009

>From the Kitchen Co-Autocrats for the Siege at Harlech Castle II, Urho and William,

While we had a number of people who came into the kitchen and offered their services, it was these friends who spent the day, chopping, pouring, and cleaning who deserve special recognition:

Myfanwy
Muirgheal
Aibell
Erlender
Maggie
ELSS

We thank you very, very much.

A special thanks to Alastar for all his help and advice. His traveling kitchen made the morning muffins possible.

And finally, thanks forever and ever to their Excellencies, Byron and Ariella for their generosity in allowing the use of their home for events such as their. It just wouldn't be the same anywhere else.

Thanks, son. I would never have done it if you hadn't thought we could.

Urho Waltterinen
William Parris