[SCA-BMDL] Harlech castle event

Erin Kelly tupan4 at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 13:50:14 EDT 2009

Great event!

I took pictures - way too many, as usual.  Mostly fighting.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/erink/sets/72157618947105683/

If you are interested in copies, feel free to grab the files from Flickr (but please ask first if you want to republish them).  From Flickr, click on "all sizes" to find better versions, or ask me if you want original files which are slightly larger (7 megapixel).  Also I have many more photos that aren't posted, so if you're looking for a photo of yourself I might have one that can be awesome with some cropping and zooming.

Also, if you or your child are in a photo and you would like me to take it down (or restrict its viewing) just let me know!

Feel free to comment and fill in names I don't know!

ERIN