[SCA-BMDL] Moving

zhangmingli at comcast.net zhangmingli at comcast.net
Thu May 28 09:22:52 EDT 2009

Ni hao all,

As some of you might know, I'm moving. Don't worry ... calm down ... breath, it's okay, I'm not moving far, just to Bellevue. There is one problem, I'm moving on Friday. Friday afternoon/early evening to be exact, and I need help. Zoe and Andreas have agreed to help, but I really have no one else who can assist. I know it's late to be asking, but trying to get the key to the house, and get the whole move planned has taken more time than I expected. Zoe has been fantastic enough to let me use her truck, but that's only if it can be fixed in time. She's working on getting it running. If she can't, I will figure out a plan B, but I will still plan to move on Friday.

If anybody is available I would so appreciate any and all help; even if it's just prayers, because this move is breaking me mentally. Please email me off list, or call me.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Take care,

Ming Li