[SCA-BMDL] Kingdom archery champion

Cecelia Hughes hughescecelia at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 12:38:22 EDT 2009

I can't believe I haven't seen this on the BMDL list...  It's made it to at least one archery list!

King Maynard called for his Archery Champion Master Jacopo di Niccolo to attend him.  His Majesty first thanked Jacopo for his service to king and kingdom as archery Champion and also as autocrat for this event.  Jacopo set his bow and quiver at His Majesty’s feet and proclaimed that there was a new champion to stand for the defense of Aethelmearc’s King, and called forward Lady Muirghein Gealbhain to take up the regalia of King’s Archery Champion.  Queen Liadain noted that this was an auspicious occasion as Lady Muirghein was the first Lady to ever claim the honors of Kings Archery Champion.

Cecelia Hughes
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
hughescecelia @ yahoo.com

Dwell in possibility.