[SCA-BMDL] Fighter Practice

Terry Babington big_pun89 at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 21:36:02 EDT 2009

Thank you for the replies. I was on Washington Blvd before. I was thinking of the right place just wrong name. I did not think about not having practices after events. That may have been what happened before. I would love to go to more events and meet people in the area, but I have to work a lot of weekends. Usually I am free by 1:00 pm and plan on coming to fighter practices. If anyone knows if there is a practice this Sunday please post to the list. I know next weekend is War Practice as well. Hopefully I will be able to make it out soon.

In Service,

Tigernach