[SCA-BMDL] Update from the Youth Minister

Val Corbin aeval4 at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 19:52:14 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone,
It has been a great pleasure to meet some of the wonderful children and teens in BMDL!

I wanted to announce that there will be lots of fun activities for children at the event this weekend, Siege of Harlech  Castle II.  We will concentrate on the theme of "The Arts"

And also at War Practice we will have fun activities to get ready for War.

Teens you are always welcome to participate.  I try to have things that you can do also. Or if you want to help with the littler children that would be wonderful too.

You will be able to find me, i will have a symbol upon me like this!

Aíbell ingen Chernacháin

Hotmail® goes with you.