[SCA-BMDL] Demo possibility - more details

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Tue May 12 10:19:27 EDT 2009

Greetings from Myfanwy!
We did a demo at the Sterrett School a few years ago.  IIRC, it was me,
Alastar, Remus and (maybe) Edmundo.  We did a presentation in the
auditorium for the whole school.
I agree that this is short notice (I don't remember how much notice we got
the last time, but it's really hard to get people to come out for stuff in
the daytime, since most people work).  *Especially* since it's the day
before an event -- Alastar is mentoring Urho and William for the
sideboard, and I don't know yet if we have to help them with shopping.
On a related topic, Rufina posted something a while back about something
at the Pittsburgh Zoo.  Did anyone do any follow-up on that one?  I'm
pretty sure that one was a weekend, but I don't remember if it was June or
July.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net