[SCA-BMDL] Fallen Heroes Tourney @ Aethelmearc War Practice

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 22:53:23 EDT 2009

Greetings,

This is a reminder that the Fallen Heroes benefit tourney will take place at 7 pm on Friday evening at War Practice. For those unaware, this tournament will benefit the families of 3 City of Pittsburgh Police Officers who were killed in the line of duty on April 4, 2009. The tourney will run until we run out of light in a Bear Pit format. We are asking $5.00 be donated by each fighter, any donations will be accepted.

Anyone willing to volunteer as MOL's and Marshals your help would greatly be appreciated. Also, if anyone is willing to donate prizes for the fighters who participate, it would be appreciated.

I was asked by several fencers if they would like to donate and fight, however, a fencing tournament had already been scheduled for Friday evening.

please feel free to contact me with any questions,

In Service,

Lord Liam MacanTsaoir