[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic is coming! Time to order canvas

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 13:36:25 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I am looking to put together a canvas order with my favorite supplier, Itex, out of Colorado. They require a full bolt as their minimum order. I only need 15 yards and bolts range from 60-100 yards, so I am hoping to find some people interested in making tents who'd like to share a bolt.

I am purchasing 10.10 oz. Sunforger canvas, cream colored, 59" wide with fire-resistance, mildew- and mold-proofing, and water-proofing. The cost is $5.55/yard plus shipping. All of the canvas I've bought from them in the past (which inludes 6-8 tents' worth) has been excellent quality -  all of the tents and canopies made from it are still going strong after 10-14 years.

If you're interested in looking at info about Itex's products, go to http://www.banwear.com/

Please contact me off list if you would like to join the canvas order.

Thanks.

Arianna of Wynthrope
mka Karen Kasper