[SCA-BMDL] Gretyngs from an itinerant laurel

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:53:54 EDT 2009

Gretyngs.

I am hygt Emrys Eustace, al-thogh mony clept me Broom. And Ich am a
maister of the laure, of th'Este kyngdome.

I have found busynesse in your faire londes of AEthelmearc, which,
thogh that I shul nat move there yit, I shul visit quyt often. For
this raison, I shuld lyk to mete with the gode peple of Aethelmearc,
and grete hem alle, that we shuld alle be freendes.

--

In other words, I've just accepted a 6-month consulting job (work from
home, with frequent trips to Windber PA) with Alastair's company.

The company is a startup, that needs to cut corners wherever possible.
Does anyone live in the area (near Johnstown), who would be interested
in renting me a room on an as-needed basis?

I'll definitely be in PA through much of May; are there any events
coming up?  ;-)

Yay! I'm employed again! And I get to visit my beloved AEthelmearc!

' |   Broom      IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:           412-389-1997
' |   162 Broadway,  Trumbull CT  06611
' |   "Discere et docere", which means:
'\|/  "I will say too, that lovemaking, if sincere, is one of the best
'/|\  ideas Satan put in the apple she gave to the serpent to give to
//|\\ Eve." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.