[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Practice

Roseanna Di Tommaso rojosephine at yahoo.com
Sat May 9 13:09:58 EDT 2009

Greetings Throwers,

Classes have ceased and thrown weapons can begin...however, the days I'm available do not co-mingle with archery practice.  (For those who don't know, I hold practice when there is archery.) So, alas...thrown weapons practice will not begin until June, unless another thrown weapons marshal would like to run them.

Thanks and sorry,

Porfinna