[SCA-BMDL] Lost and Found from Barony meeting today

Cara & Char charb at consolidated.net
Sun Mar 8 20:38:35 EDT 2009

Greetings Good Gentles!  We were gladdened to see so many of our Barony, our neighbors, and friends from afar enjoying the day at the Barony meeting today.  We have one small pair of glasses, one gray-handled set of good sewing scissors left on the windowsill of the sewing room, one black jacket (left on the bed in the sewing room), and one infant toy as Lost and Found so far.  Thanks to all who sewed for Their Highnesses and all who made the day a success by enthusiastic sharing of food, knowledge, and skills.
Welcome to those new Baronial Officers who were voted in today in the Officers' meeting: Aibell as Minister of Youth, Pavla as Minister of Arts and Sciences, and Cai as Web Minister.  Please look for their new announcements and contact information in the upcoming March Althing.

In Service,

Byron and Ariella