[SCA-BMDL] Thank you!!!

Gail Lefkowitz lefkowitzga at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 9 14:00:43 EDT 2009

Forwarded on behalf of Their Highnesses:

Unto the noble populace of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands, do
Maynard and Liadain, Prince and Princess send greetings and well wishes on
this day.

Good people,

We wish to thank you for your kindness and generosity this past Sunday at
the Sewing Circle hosted by Their Excellencies, Byron and Ariella.  We
greatly appreciate everyone’s assistance with not only sewing, but cutting,
ironing, advising, providing refreshment and hauling things.  We also are
grateful to you sharing award recommendations and general suggestions.  We
had a wonderful time and enjoyed seeing all of you.

We would also like to thank Mistress Ts’vee’a and Mistress Amaryllis for
providing direction and leadership and Their Excellencies, Byron and Ariella
for opening Their home to us.

Your Barony is truly something to be proud of!

Fondly,

Maynard and Liadain
Prince and Princess