[SCA-BMDL] A change in Archery Plans

crossbow1953 crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 8 18:20:11 EDT 2009

>From the Captain of Archers,

There's been a change in the outdoor archery schedule as a result of the Barony meeting today.

On Sunday April 5th, there will be a Regional Archery Muster to be held at their Excellencies's castle from 10 to 5.

If you remember last year, in addition to shooting at the usual targets, we went up to the roof and shot from the battlements.

We can set up a training range for any one who would like some personal lessons.

This event is open to archers from everywhere, not just the Barony. Everyone is invited and welcome,

No competitions this day; just a lot of fun.

This will be a pot-luck event. Please bring a dish to share.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net