[SCA-BMDL] Archery Season is approaching.

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 8 11:47:51 EDT 2009

>From the Captain of Archers,

Greetings archers!

I know that you have all had an itchy trigger finger waiting for the outdoor archery season to begin. Start getting those bows cleaned up and polished and make sure you have enough arrows.

We will begin at the Washington Boulevard site on April 5th at 11:00 weather permitting. As always I will loaner equipment available how just wants to try.

There will be some site clean-up before we can begin, so anyone that can help with that should come early.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
archerymarshall at debatablelands.org