[SCA-BMDL] War College Thanks

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 7 01:00:00 EDT 2009

For the Gentles who came to the BMDL to attend Aethelmearc War College this weekend, I thank you all for making the College a great event!.

I would first like to thank all the instructors that offered and taught classes throughout the day.

Thanks to Lady Odrianna and the entire kitchen staff for making a lunch that will not soon be forgotten.

Thank you to THL Constance Glyn Dwr for serving as Chirurgeon and not needing to treat any significant injuries.

Thank you To Lord Urho for setting up and running the archery range.

Thank you Lord Will Parris for getting the Fencing organized for the day.

Thanks to Aibell for organizing youth activites.

Thank you to Lady Zoe, and her band of merry youth marshalls for helping the youth fighters learn and grow to defend the Kingdom.

Thank you to the Youth Fighters who nearly outnumbered the heavy fighters today.

Thank you to Lady Helewys and all who helped her at Troll.

Finally, thank you to their Highnesses for gracing us with their pesence this day.

I hope everyone returned home Safe, Tired and Happy!

In Service,

Lord Liam MacanTsaoir.
Autocrat