[SCA-BMDL] Thank Yous from the Kitchen at War College

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 11:48:22 EDT 2009

Greetings to the subjects of the Kingdom of AEthelmearc from Odriana
vander Brugghe, humble Cook.

I would like to thank everyone for attending War College, and I wish
to specifically thank the following people for their valuable
assistance in preparing the lunch:

Lady Sarab bint Alina
Lady Rua MacAodh
Lady Elss of Augsburg
THL Katla Ulfhedinn
Runa Thorgrimsdottir
Alexandra Krycheck
Nicki
Master Alaric MacConnell
Master Huen Damebrygge of Wychwood

Lady Sarab's Lord helped by washing dishes and Elayne very kindly
helped me load up my car at the end of the event.

I would also like to thank the following participants of the first
Steel Chef Challenge:

Team One
Lady Katla Ulfhedinn
Lady Elss of Augsburg
Alexandra Krycheck
Elayne

Team Two [the winners!]
Ottilg van Rappoltsweiler
Master Aengus MacBain
Nicki

There will be another Steel Chef Challenge at a later date, I promise.

I so greatly appreciate your assistance and participation and hope
that you all had as much fun as I did.

Written this seventh day of June, two thousand and nine in the North
Hills of the Barony Marche of the Debatable lands in the second year
of the reign of the Boy Mayor, Luke.
--
"Heer, houd Uw arm om mijn schouder, en Uw hand over mijn mond."