[SCA-BMDL] Mi no Hi Sewing

Erin Kelly tupan4 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 14:33:09 EST 2009

The Kyoto Costume Museum is the go-to resource for costuming ideas and fabric examples.  Go to http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/ and click on the "Costume History in Japan" link at left.  Edo is post-period, you want to stay mainly in Heian and Kamakura.

In addition to the resources we have in person around here, I recommend Saionji no Hanae's extensive web documentation about Japanese clothing.  Go to http://wodefordhall.com/ and scroll down past the European stuff.

ERIN