[SCA-BMDL] Known World Cooks and Bards Nov 7-10

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:58:39 EDT 2008

For those of you wondering when the best time to arrive at Cooks and
Bards is, I'll supply the answer:  Friday Night!  We have ample cabin
space to hold everyone, and the fun starts on Friday.

Stop in and Join us Friday night November 7th at 10 PM as Brandubh and
Tofi present Guitar free Single Malts.  A good old fashioned Scotch
tasting, dedicated to the memory of our dear friend the late Duke
Morguhn Sheridan, because he would have loved it.

The rules are simple, bring a bottle to share and we all taste and
enjoy until we can taste no more.  Whiskey being the theme of the
night, Single Malt is preferred, but fine Bourbon is welcome too.
I'll see you there.

Cheers,
Brandubh O'Donnghaile