[SCA-BMDL] (no subject)

david black david_black42 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 22:43:09 EDT 2008

Attention  Steltonwald Archer"s and Friends, I  just wanted to post  a change  in day & time  for the official practice......Starting this coming Sunday (November 2ND)     I will be holding  practice at the beaver valley archery club.  (The same site  that Archers to the wald  was held)    the time   for this  practice  will be  10 am  till 1:30 pm.    If you have any question, about this change  feel free to email me  david_black42 at yahoo.com   or call 724 312-9364

  Bovi

  P.S.   All are welcome ....  range will be open  out side if weather is good  if not  we will move in side.    just as a reminder  the archery club  is asking for a $6 donation per archer  for use of range.  I leave this up  to an Honor system  as always.