[SCA-BMDL] Do we need a monthly Althing?

Pam Bolkovac pmb_pa at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 00:12:12 EDT 2008

> Two people have requested hard copies.
>
> The minimum frequency any newsletter in the kingdom
> can be reduced to
> is quarterly, as the newsletter is the local
> chronicler's report to
> the kingdom chronicler. A chronicler is one of the
> offices required by
> Kingdom law, so the office cannot entirely be
> replaced with a webscript.

Is there anything in Kingdom Law that says the
chronicler has to publish a formal newsletter?  That
is could the chronicler be the webmaster and keeping
an update to day web page with event announcements,
officer's reports, etc satisfy Kingdom Law?   Then the
Althing might morph into what ever we would like (for
example,  quarterly or semi-annual A&S focused
publication).  For that, I would be interested in
seeing it go back to paper form.

Cassandra