[SCA-BMDL] Do we need a monthly Althing?

Roy Jacobs almond_roy at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 11:36:13 EDT 2008

--- Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >If a pretty version of The Althing isn't wanted or
> is found to be annoying by the populous, I can just
> produce something in text.
>
>   Heck no. If anything, I'd rather see the
> equivalent of a mostly A&S issue with lots of
> articles and photos and illustrations. You could
> skip the event announcements as far as I'm
> concerned, or at least truncate them and just link
> to the websites'announcements.
>
>   Having said that, I will dig through my files and
> send you some articles. :-)

Would it be possible to have an online archive of
these issues/articles as well? I could see an
advantage in being able to look up an article online
and print it out rather than dig through stacks of
paper copies looking for one.

This is more of a wish-list item; I think the idea of
an X-issues-per-year A&S special is an excellent idea.

Matthias,
Who Actually Will Read It For The Articles ;)