[SCA-BMDL] I Genesii is looking for new members

Cadell Blaidd du owaru at myfamily.org
Wed Jan 23 21:37:18 EST 2008

Greetings!  Most of you have witnessed the hilarious antics of I
Genesii, the *real* Greatest Commedia Troupe in the Knowne World, and
perhaps you have found yourself thinking "Wow, what a wonderful group of
actors!  And what fun they're obviously having on stage!  I wish I could
give it a try!"  Well, now you can!

Or perhaps you've found yourself saying "Oh, I could never do the sorts
of things on stage that those people do!  They're so brave and
fearless!"  Bah, I say!  Bah and rubbish!

Or perhaps, just perhaps, you've thought "Wow.  What a bunch of morons.
*I* could do a better job than those fools!"  Oh yeah?  You think that,
huh?  Time to put your money where your mouth is!!

I Genesii is looking for new members to fill several roles in the
troupe, both male and female.  This is your chance to get on stage, have
fun, make a fool of yourself, and help remind the world that NONE MAY
STAND BEFORE THE PURE COMMEDIA POWER OF I GENESII!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Reply to me personally to arrange an audition with the troupe.  You know
you want to!

-Capitano Magnifico

--
        THLord Cadell Blaidd du                    Trevor W. Schadt
        owaru at myfamily.org                          AIM:ryudo owaru