[SCA-BMDL] 12th Night carpooling, Trunk space requested

David Ferber nemstar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 22:57:51 EST 2008

Okay, not quite trunk space... I'm unsure I could
survive the journey. However, if any denizen of the
Debatable Lands that might have space for one person
and maybe a roasting pan and bag and who live out my
way would see the possibility of allowing me to
carpool with them, I would be very grateful - and
would help toward gas expenditures, as well.

I live in Avalon, which if you don't know where it is,
would probably be too far off the beaten path for you.
I am willing to meet any carpool some place in
Bellevue if need be. Both of these towns are just
north of Pittsburgh on Rt 65.

Interested parties should email me direct at
nemstar1 at yahoo.com - again, I will be grateful to the
tune of any reasonable amount of gas money (sorry, I
can't pay your way back to Greensburg or wherever).

Thank you!

Erik von Wildflecken
(David W. Ferber)