[SCA-BMDL] Announcement: BMDL Bardic Competition

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 21 14:34:14 EST 2008

To the Barony Marche does Kazi, the Debatable Bard, brings greetings!

 Their Excellencies would like to choose their new Debatable Bard on BMDL
12th night, as is our tradition.  And, as is our tradition, They requested a
theme, which is the very exciting, always popular, and most educational
category of:

"Legends and Heroes" !!!

And, as tradition suggests, the criteria for becoming a Debatable Bard is
"Her Excellency's Pleasure".

Dust off your stories, poems and songs of heroes of eld.  Come share them
with the rest of us.  Suggested lenght of your piece will vary according to
how many gentles choose to participate;  the general suggested range is 5-8
minutes.

With great regrets I will not be able to attend due to a real-world
conflict.  The competition will be run by a kind volunteer, the Mystery
Bard.  Ask at the event when you get in and you will be told when and where
to be, if you so choose.

With fond greetings,

Kazi

The outgoing Debatable Bard