[SCA-BMDL] Announcement: BMDL 12th Night Gift Exchange

Lynette Vybiral lynette.vybiral at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:05:51 EST 2008

Hi all!  For those who are interested in participating, the rules and regs
of the BMDL 12N gift exchange (Jan. 27 at the Castle) are as follows:

1.  Bring one new WRAPPED gift in the $10-$20 price range
2.  Gift does not have to be SCA in theme- it can be anything from a scribal
'kit' (a nifty gift I received last year!) to camping accessories.  It can
be something you make (I've seen a very nice feast utensil set) or something
you buy (gift card to Barnes & Noble).ill b
3.  For those of you who know the "White Elephant Gift Swap", this is it.
Basically everyone will draw a number, and you will have the opportunity to
pick a gift in the order of your number.  You can either "steal" a
previously opened gift, or you can choose a new one off the table.

This is a very fun and casual gift exchange, and creativity is encouraged!
You are not required to participate, but the more the merrier.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at lynette.vybiralat
gmail.com.

Thanks and I'll see you next Sunday!
Caillen aka Lynette