[SCA-BMDL] A&S Althing deadline extended

Margretha La Fauvelle lafauvelle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 23:42:55 EST 2008

Greetings all,

Due to some dental adventures whose gory details I'll not share, I have been
unable to start on the A&S edition of the Althing. For that matter, I have
decided to extend the deadline to
January 19th. I hope that this will give the chance to some people to think
of something during the holidays and the month ahead.

Also, I'm in dire need of a drop dead deputy.

I'm planning to attend both Kingdom and Baronial 12th night events in case
that someone would like to discuss any of these matters in person.

In service,
Margretha
--
Nothing stays hidden under the sun.