[SCA-BMDL] Newcomer question

Kaiser Andrew andrew.kaiser at bnymellon.com
Wed Aug 13 16:10:57 EDT 2008

Hello:

I've recently joined SCA, after having spent several years attending
pennsic with my wife and daughter.  We're looking to be involved at the
local level, and I'm trying to find out the best way to do that.

Is the monthly barony meeting a good place to start?  Or are there other
gatherings more suitable for newcomers to attend?

Thanks very much,
Gardner

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.