[SCA-BMDL] The Althing in August

Ann Kopchik amergina at mac.com
Wed Aug 13 16:04:21 EDT 2008

Greetings from the chronicler!

Just a reminder that The Althing is not published in August, due to
Pennsic and the aftermath of war.

It is, however, never too early to submit for the September issue! I'm
looking for more cover artwork and for articles. I can take electronic
or paper submissions, in pretty much any form.

The September Althing will be published after the September Barony
Meeting, so that the changes to Law and Policy can be included.
Deadline for submissions is Barony meeting, September 10th, 2008.

Also, please remember to submit your A&S articles to the A&S issue
editor, Margretha La Fauvelle (lafauvelle at gmail.com).

In addition, my term of office expires in March of 2009, and I am
actively seeking a replacement, as I will not be taking another term,
due to graduate school. If you're interested in the position of
chronicler, please e-mail me.

-Anna