[SCA-BMDL] OT: Yarn store

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Fri Apr 11 17:01:27 EDT 2008

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Yes, this is a good place.  Yes, this is the same place that used to be in
Squirrel Hill, with the same owner (just four times the size of her old
location).
Martha is sort of peripheral SCA, and her boyfriend is Robin the Just (for
those who remember him).
The local mundane spinners guild had a spin-in there a couple of months
ago, as well.  I'm not sure if Martha is going to start carrying wheels,
but she does have other spinning stuff.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net