[SCA-BMDL] OT: Yarn store

Martha Underwood ddancer85 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 11 22:58:41 EDT 2008

myfanwy at nauticom.net wrote:
> Greetings from Myfanwy!
> Yes, this is a good place.  Yes, this is the same place that used to be in
> Squirrel Hill, with the same owner (just four times the size of her old
> location).

Thank you both for the kind words.
Yes, after swearing I'd never do it again, friends talked me into reopening.

> Martha is sort of peripheral SCA, and her boyfriend is Robin the Just (for
> those who remember him).

Hey, I was pretty darn active....till I fell off the face of the earth! :-)

> The local mundane spinners guild had a spin-in there a couple of months
> ago, as well.  I'm not sure if Martha is going to start carrying wheels,
> but she does have other spinning stuff.

I carry Ashford spinning wheels on a special order basis. You can see a
bit on the shop's web page: http://www.naturalstitches.com/

We've been open about 5 months now. And doing well. Do stop by!

Martha
aka Johanna MacAnna
--
Pittsburgh, PA