[SCA-BMDL] OT stuff for sale

niallsmagickiss at comcast.net niallsmagickiss at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 18:29:28 EDT 2007

Pet sitting? Oh wow, now there's something I'm qualified for!  I have six cats right now.  I had seven but I lost one to diabetes in February.  I had to give him insulin and subcutaneous fluids every day.  Right now one of my cats is elderly and pretty ill, so she needs a lot of attention.  Somewhere down the line, when I have some money, I plan to start an animal sanctuary in honor of a friend that passed away recently.  It was her dream, so I'll fulfill it in her absence.  Sorry, I'm rambling.  It happens when I get stressed out like this.

Ilene/Victoria
From: "L.J. Rodriguez" <rufinasca at gmail.com>