[SCA-BMDL] Archery Announcements for Agincourt

Eugene Siren crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 20:12:08 EDT 2007

>From the Captain of Archers,

I have two important announcements concerning archery at the Agincourt event on October 20th.

First -

This is to remind everyone that the Baronial Archery Championship will be held. The current Baronial Champion (and Kingdom Champion) THL Ce'Tach Fitzgibbon will conduct that tournament. This will be open to all archers in our Barony and everyone is encouraged to participate.

Second -

At the request of their Excellencies, for the first time ever, there will be a Youth Baronial Archery Championship. This will be open to all archers 14 and younger. All of our youth archers may participate. I expect that this will be both fun and challenging.

We are all aware of the great interest that our Baron and Baroness have in the achievements of our Barony.

This is your opportunity.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
(412) 247-4467
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked!