[SCA-BMDL] OT stuff for sale

niallsmagickiss at comcast.net niallsmagickiss at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 18:04:46 EDT 2007

National City keeps screwing me with overdraft fees when I'm not overdrawn and they've been allowing some debit that I never authorized to go through every week,  so they have me really deeply in the hole, and since it'll be at least 2 weeks before I get my first paycheck,  I need to come up with money for gas and groceries and stuff.  So here's what I have to sell

Epson inkjet printer best offer

fax machine that's missing the telephone receiver best offer

Oreck XL canister vacuum best offer

handmade wall hanging, custom to your wishes, $100

handmade jewelry $10 and up (happy to do custom designs)

handmade botanical soap, $4/bar

sewing services (by hand)

elder care/ respite $10/hr (9 years experience)

Music lessons (all instruments beginner,  clarinet and voice up to any level, theory, music history, marching band technique, help with school band music, etc)

tutoring in the arts and humanities

VCR that needs a tune up $5

any other skills that I can offer?  baking maybe?

Victoria