[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Kitchen Thank Yous

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:19:31 EDT 2007

I was blessed with an amazing and knowledgeable staff, willing volunteers,
and a dedicated clean up crew.  No cook could really ask for more.

The following folks worked hard in my kitchen cooking and plating food:

Christofano Vecchione
Sarab bint Alima
Rua MacAodha
Alexandra Krycek
Caitlyn of Dearnehealde
Helena Campbell
Miranda
Eleanor
Rocky Hayeslip

A big and special Thank You to the gang of people who helped peel chestnuts
your hard work is more appreciated than I have words to say, especially for
those who just walked over and got sucked into peeling:

Sarab bint Alima
Rua MacAodha
Alexandra Krycek
Caitlyn of Dearnehealde
Helena Campbell
Rocky Hayeslip
Tofi Kerthjalfadsson
Risa
Yvianne de Castel d'Avignon
Angus MacBain
Andreas von Hassen
Alessandra d'Avignon
Robert pour Maintenant
Rupert
Robert Kasper
Aleea Bagah

Thank you to my clean up crew:

Helena Campbell
Cadell blaidd du
Derek Archer
Alexandra Krycek

Thank you to my skilled runner, Master Alaric MacConnell.

Thank you to Lord Clemente de Warrewyk and his parents for the chestnuts.  Lord
Clemente, his father, Lake, and I collected them at Clement's parents'
house.

A big thank you to THLord Kieran MacRae, who helps make everything I do
possible by being supportive, loving, nodding, smiling, and being a great
Father and Husband.

If I have missed anyone in this listing, it is not because I don't
appreciate your time or work it's because by the end of the night I have no
brain and if I didn't write things down before I left, I forgot.  Please
write me and set me straight and you get extra "Thank You" the next I see
you.

To everyone that volunteered; thank you for your time, talents, and effort.
The food would not happen without you.  You did yourselves very proud and
put out a delicious lunch and a fantastic feast.  I just handed you recipes
and told you what I wanted you to do, you all created the experience for
those at the event.  I am grateful for making my vision for this event
happen.

Respectfully and gratefully,

Edelachtbaar Vrouwe Odriana vander Brugghe
-Frank Zappa