[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Thank Yous

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 16:41:25 EDT 2007

Greetings Good Gentles;

I hope all who attended Agincourt and Baronial
Champions enjoyed the day as much as I did. We again
had wonderful weather for late October.

Congratulations to the new BMDL champions, and
especially our new youth fighting and youth archery
champions.

There are many people who made this event successful,
and my heartfelt thanks go out to them. First, and
foremost to my lady Constance who kept me sane through
out the preparation for and the running of the even,
even while we planned and had our wedding 3 weeks
before Agincourt.

Next, to Odriana for preparing yet another amazing
lunch and feast. I never have anything to worry about
with her in the kitchen. To Lady Rua who organized the
service of feast into a well oiled machine. Rua and
her sister Sarab also helped keep the event running by
helping out with several items throughout the day.
Also, a big thank you to the entire kitchen staff and
serving staff, lunch and feast were flawless.

A big thank you to Lord Morien, his love for the
history of Agincourt and his attention to detail made
fro a joyous day for the fighters. Thank you to Lady
Alana Griffin as well as Lord Urho for their spirited
dedication to making Archery as much a part of the
Agincourt Event as it was a part of the Agincourt
Battle. Thank You to Don Christian for running the
Fencing, to Don Giovanni for making thrown weapoms
part of the event. A big thank you to Lady Zoe for her
dedication to Youth Combat she took time out of her
very busy work schedule to guarantee youth fighting at
Agincourt.

Many thanks to Zianna and the MOL staff for keeping
the fighters and fencers well organized. A Huge thanks
to Lady Helewys for organizing Troll and reservations.

Thank you to their Excellencies for choosing Agincourt
to host their Baronial Champions, I hope we served
your interests well, and that you enjoyed yourselves.

Thanks to all of you who traveled from nearand farto
enjoy this event, we hope to see you and more friends
next year.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers, For he
today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother,
Be he ne'er so vile, this day shall gentle his
condition, and gentlemen in England now abed shall
think themselves acursed they were not here, and hold
their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks, that fought
with us upon St. Crispin's day!" William Shakespeare,
Henry V

In Service,

Lord Liam MacanTsaoir