[SCA-BMDL] Upcoming Events in the Debatable Lands

Roana Devreux roana01 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 23:04:10 EST 2007

Greetings, all!

Tonight was a busy night at Officers' Meeting.  Four
event bids were approved:

Baronial Twelfth Night, to occur on *Sunday* January
27 at the Branstetter-McCandless Castle.  Autocrat:
our very own chronicler, Anna Malakina.

Venetian Carnivale, to occur on Saturday February 9 in
North Park.  Autocrat: our very own herald, Brandubh O
Donnghaile.

Amethyst Invitational Challenge Tourney, scheduled for
November 1.  Autocrat: Duke Malcolm Mac Eoghainn.

Fifth Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks'
Collegium, scheduled for November 7-10.  (This event
is pending approval at the Society level.)  Autocrat:
Katherine Sinclaire.

Mark your calendars and look for more detailed
information coming to a website near you soon!

There are a number of additional events in the works
for next spring, summer, and fall.  Keep those event
bid coming!  If you're not already part of an event
bid, please consider volunteering as part of an
event's staff.  Next year is promising to be a big
year for the Debatable Lands, and we'll need
everyone's help to make it a success.

Yours,
~~Roana, deputy seneschale.
-----