[SCA-BMDL] pavillion for sale

Cheryl Brasch Ageless Fashions cbrasch475 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 15:45:00 EST 2007

I have an 18'x21' Marquee pavillion with scallop dagging in green. The
roof is Panther Primitaves, walls are Tentmasters. All poles, ropes,
stakes are included. Also included is a divider curtain. Canvas is 14
oz. sunforger canvas. Roof was purchased in 2006. Walls ages vary.

  7 foot perimeter poles. Seam engineered.

  Has endured 65 mile an hour plus winds and freezing rain for 3 days. Great condition.

Anyone interested?

Please call me at 724.712.3409 or contact me off-list.

Lady Elena d'Artois

Cheryl

Please check out the new Myspace page and feel free to friend request us!

Cheryl Brasch

www.agelessfashions.com
www.myspace.com/agelessfashions
724.712.3409